Exercise your horses in water
in a joint-gentle manner
As with all Röwer & Rüb products, the Aquatrainer focuses on the safety of horses and their owners and riders as well as easy handling without compromising on appearance or functionality.
"The Aquatrainer has become one ofthe most important training elements we use to build muscle and fitness as well as keeping our horses in tip top condition.“
For rehab and for training
Gentle and controlled exercise in water has been used for many years in professional facilities for rehabilitation after injuries. However, not only sporting horses are plagued with health issues such as back problems, joint arthritis or inflamed tendons. Even healthy horses will appreciate the variety of training in the Aquatrainer, which is possible all year round and also daily.
- The physiological advantages for your horse at a glance:
- Strengthening of muscles
- Enhanced coordination
- Improved movement
- Gentle recuperation
The benefits of the Röwer & Rüb Aquatrainer
- Extra-long interior of 4.20 m (13 ft 9.35 in) for adequate freedom of movement
- Two wide doors for leading the horse in and out with a „single lever quick release“ feature for easy opening and closing of the doors
- Injury-free hoof positioning due to the straight side walls
- The intuitive user panel allows a simple operation
- Various filter systems and water treatment can be individually adapted to suit your requirements and guarantee highest hygienic standards
- The design deliberately does not include any horse restraints
- Maintenance is quick and easy
- All components of the robust stainless steel construction are made of durable material and are finished to a high quality standard
Relaxed but concentrated work is the key to a successful training. The infinitely variable speed control up to 10 km/h (6.2 mph) leaves nothing to be desired for when training your horses. The water level and speed can be individually adjusted during operation. For a more intensive training, we also offer the optional trotting version with up to 15 km/h (9.3 mph) as well as a hydraulic incline of up to 6 degrees.
Long-living and safe
The robust stainless steel construction is made of V2A. If required, V4A stainless steel is available for salt water resistancy. We use stainless steel only – even for the fittings. Highest safety standards guarantee trouble-free operation as well as minimum risk of injury for horses and operators.
The operator’s platform allows monitoring the horse´s movements with a perspective on its back. From this position you will be able to judge if the horse´s movement is straight and evenly. This is particularly important in terms of building up muscles effectively, as well as ensuring the horse’s progress is moving in the desired direction. Walking freely without restricting poles at front and rear promotes coordination and gentle buildup of muscles, whilst the generously padded doors ensure safe-keeping of your horse.
Sebastian Apmann will be pleased to have a chat with you and answer all your questions about the Aquatrainer.
Tel.: +49 4204-4803-244
Mobil: +49 170-1600455