Stable front Berlin
Open and friendly with a clear, linear style
With its curved design the Berlin fits perfectly into any horse stable.
The Berlin model is an invitation for horses to be curious. However, it requires a little more space in the stable aisle. The side arches join to form a line and create a linear finish to the open stall door. Wherever the stable aisle is wide enough, open stall fronts are very popular. The horses can look out of the stall and experience a bit more freedom – there are always exciting things to look at in the stable aisle.
Advantages of the stable front Berlin
- The hinged door with a spring bolt latch can be opened with one hand and closes smoothly and silently
- Passage width 1.30 m
- Strong, adjustable hinges with rounded tabs
- Can be combined with all feeding systems such as a feeding flap and slot as well as a rotating trough
- Berlin can be fitted with all hinged and sliding partitions
- Foot-operated, easy to use night safety feature
Are you planning a project?
We work with you to find an ideal solution that is individual and customised to meet your needs. We would be pleased to advise you!
You might also be interested in
Can be pushed to one side or into the stable aisle
Safe fencing of large and small areas
Gates, Doors, Windows
Unique atmosphere for any stable building