Stable front Hamburg
Sliding doors with elegant segmental arch
The rounded running rail is mounted directly on the front wall, not only creating a minimalist look but also providing additional safety.
Harmonious design combined with functionality
The Hamburg model has a sliding door with a segmental arch and the position of the top rail does not pose any risk of injury to the horses. This patented design was developed by our company.
Advantages of the stable front Hamburg
- Integrated and adjustable running gear
- Smooth-running and quietly engaging door
- Passage width 1.30 m
- Vent and grille flap are standard features, the flap is secured in an open position
- Telescopic latch can be opened with one hand
- Hamburg can be equipped with all hinged and sliding partitions
- Can be combined with all feeding systems such as a feeding flap and slot as well as a rotating trough
Optional swivel feature
This model is also available as a fully swivelling stable front so that it can be opened, for example, for mechanical mucking out of the stall.
Please note that if a swivelling stable front is fitted, the stall door must be mounted on the side.
We would be pleased to inform you about other special features and the available options for this extra feature.
Our Hamburg model is also available as a modular system
As we hold prefabricated elements on stock, we can guarantee the proven Röwer & Rüb quality at an attractive price. This is an excellent choice for short-term renovations with new stalls at a very attractive price.
- Röwer & Rüb quality at a special price
- Individual combination options
- Short delivery times
Are you planning a project?
We work with you to find an ideal solution that is individual and customised to meet your needs. We would be pleased to advise you!
You might also be interested in
Can be pushed to one side or into the stable aisle
Safe fencing of large and small areas
Gates, Doors, Windows
Unique atmosphere for any stable building