Stable front Hannover
Symmetrical structure in a classic design
The Hannover model have a classic design and a number of different options.
Classic and elegant, at the same time discreet and restrained
The revolving door is slightly curved in the head area and becomes the effective centre of the stable front between the two columns. The most popular design variant is the type with a two-section stall door. The top section can be closed or opened to allow the occupants to look into the passageway depending on requirements and the respective horses. With the single-section door, this is possible with the grille flap.
Advantages of the stable front Hannover
- Passage width 1.30 m
- Strong, adjustable hinges with rounded tabs
- Telescopic latch can be opened with one hand
- The top door is firmly locked on the lower door by means of a telescopic bar
- Foot-operated, easy to use night safety feature
- On the single-section door with a double grille flap, the flaps are secured in the open position
- Can be combined with all feeding systems such as a feeding flap and slot as well as a rotating trough
- Hannover can be equipped with all hinged and sliding partitions
Are you planning a project?
We work with you to find an ideal solution that is individual and customised to meet your needs. We would be pleased to advise you!
You might also be interested in
Can be pushed to one side or into the stable aisle
Safe fencing of large and small areas
Gates, Doors, Windows
Unique atmosphere for any stable building